Roles and Responsibilities
- Social media design (Facebook, Twitter, blogger badges, etc.)
- Basic web design, including graphic design layouts
- Sense of design trends and space relationships
- Solid production skills with web design familiarity
- Demonstrate expertise in placing graphics and text
- Excellent attention to detail such as file size optimization, spelling & grammar, pixel-perfect positioning, etc.
- Produce print media, including but not limited to postcards, business cards, advertisements, fliers, brochures, and posters
- Execute on key digital experiences that include brand design, data visualization, photo treatments and illustration
- Responsible for consistent logo usage and style and process guidelines across the department
- Ability to ensure projects are organized by priority and deadlines are met in a timely manner, considering all steps from concept to delivery
- Design logos/symbols for special projects
- Prepare slide presentations to correspond with written materials
- Adapting site architecture, webpage design, and also creation of graphic elements, troubleshooting conflicts updating information
- Responsible to prepare lay outs as well as produce various publications plus artwork like slide presentations, newsletters, signs, flyers, brochures, directories, maps, posters, billboards, logos, exhibits or displays illustrations.