Static v/s Dynamic Website Design
Website designing is mainly two types. Learn about the Static v/s Dynamic Website differences today.
With Static websites designing one can create as many pages required without any custom coding or databases.
Static websites are suitable for the ones that do not require frequent updates or changes and is best for the websites that have to display information with versatile patterns & colors.
There are many advantages of a Static web design.
- Static web designs are easy to create.
- User-friendly navigation
- The cost of a static web design is less comparative to dynamic & can be fit in the budget.
- Information like brochures, images can be downloaded easily.
- Easy customization of appearance, layout, pictures etc.
From a learning perspective, a beginner shall start with static designing.
therefore to create a static web page, knowledge about HTML coding & minimum scripting is required.
In addition, Dynamic websites are more interactive, functional and easy to update.
Rather it takes some time to develop such websites.
Hence developing dynamic websites is quite expensive.
In addition, a dynamic website contains server-side scripting that generates the changes of the content or scripting types.
Depending on the clients’ requirements, information can be stored in the database with the dynamic website.
Following are few advantages of a dynamic website design.
- Interactive and large websites can be created.
- Control panel access can be given to the admin to make changes without any technical knowledge.
- Easy to update the changes
- More functional websites.
- Quickly convertible to responsive.
Both static & Dynamic type of websites has great features. Based on the user’s requirements, one can choose which method is best to follow and our designers in Pixselo Global Solutions will help you in that.
For simple & fixed requirements Static methods are the suitable while, to build real-time websites dynamic method can be followed.