Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using latest web technology.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is advantage.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Working experience with RESTful APIs is mandatory.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth, Okta, Auth0 or any one of this.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Knowledge on Jira tool, CI/CD , and microservice is added advantages