Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering Project which is a move from the traditional commercial model that sets prices for each data product, to a model that provides access to a holistic data platform
containing multiple data sets and price usage of the platform.
- The project’s first stage is a pilot to apply usage-based pricing to the World-Check One and RDD product set. This requires technical architecture changes which will sit under the construct of the Quote to Cash program.
- We have been asked to undertake an initial discovery and design phase to:
- Deliver and own the future state Word-Check One and RDD usage commercial model design and business requirements gathering workshops
- Liaise with the org and other technology delivery partners/teams across all systems in scope for Project World-Check One and RDD usage commercial model design
- Develop end to end high level process flows, detailed user stories, architecture and high level solution design documents covering Salesforce, CASI, SAP, Snowflake and other impacted systems, incorporating best practices from wider industry experience
- Define high level technology delivery plan for in scope applications in the Q2C landscape (including build estimates – time/cost) in collaboration with org, highlighting interdependencies with other inflight programmes/initiatives
- Develop detailed business and technical requirements including non functional to inform delivery plan approach