Roles and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Developer should be capable to perform the following duties:
- We are looking for smart individuals to join the team with sound knowledge of web development in PHP, WordPress, Codeigniter, Angular JS.
- Understands project life cycle and MVC architecture.
- Basic knowledge in Frameworks
- Should have 2 year Experience in WordPress framework.
- Proficient development skills and Basic knowledge in MySql.
- Thorough understanding of Application server and technical architecture.
- Basic knowledge in developing and deploying web components.
- Have knowledge on UI Design Web Technologies using Bootstrap.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind Scalable Application.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of project scope and debugging skills.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web applications.
- APEX Development (Triggers,Classes,SOQL,SOSL,etc)
- Lightning Flows Inbound/Outbound Integration (REST and SOAP)
- Custom UI Development (via LWC/AURA/VF)
Certifications Required: Platform Developer 1 Certified
Strong hands-on experience in working on LWC and Integration
- Should have lightning projects experience
- Development experience of workflows
- Experience in Apex classes (work with Force.com APIs), Batch Apex, Apex
triggers, Visualforce Page, Lightning Components, SOQL/SOSL, tools – data
- Experience with Flows
- Java (J2EE/J2ME), and database technologies (SQLite, MySQL or similar)
- Experience Android development.
- Understanding of mobile development life cycle and mobile UI Design
- Experience in publishing at least one app on any App Store.
- Familiar with Android SDK, Eclipse
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML, JSON
- Understanding of API techniques.
- Angularjs experience is a bonus.